Become part of the team at one of the leading digital agencies in Europe! As an Associate Consultant SEA Spanish (60-100%) you take care of the campaigns of your customers in the Spanish speaking areas and develop new strategies to make them the rock stars of their industry.
To support our International Account Management team, we are looking for an online-savy Associate Consultant SEA Spanish, who will help us create, translate and supervise Google AdWords and SEO-campaigns in Spanish. You will create short and concise search ads and research relevant keywords that match the search behavior of target groups. In addition, you will translate and optimize existing campaigns, and translate short texts for other services in close cooperation with the Account Management team.
- have a gift for expressing ideas in written and orally: Spanish is your first language/mother tongue and you can also prove good knowledge of German and/or English
- are a digital native and interested in online advertising
- have a clean and precise work-style, and are a quick learner
- preferably already have basic GoogleAds skills (nice to have, but not required)
- have been awarded the "Great Place to Work" award. This means Webrepublicans like to work for us; they are proud of their work, and their company
- work in modern offices right next to the Enge train station. Here you will find open spaces where creative ideas emerge, silent areas where you can work in a focused manner, rooftop terraces, rooms for lunch with your colleagues, and, of course, height-adjustable standing desks
- work in small, personal teams with the most motivated and smartest minds of the industry - you'll soon realize that Webrepublicans are more than pure 9 to 5 colleagues
- offer you much freedom and at the same time a lot of responsibility
- work in flat hierarchies and keep decision paths short
Feel free to contact Nikolai Braunschweiger (Head of HR) under +41 44 542 44 35.
We are looking forward to receiving your application with a short CV. In addition to an overview of your education and previous work experience, we are mostly interested in what motivates you to become a part of the Webrepublic.