Become part of the team at one of the leading digital agencies in Europe! As a Consultant SEA French you are responsible for the online marketing activities of a diverse customer portfolio and do everything to make your customers even more successful with their digital strategy.
Your main tasks are...
...developing the long-term client relationship by using your expertise, your project management skills as well as your friendly nature on a daily basis. You create concepts for the efficient marketing of products and services, analyze user behavior and optimize campaigns based on your results. You express your joy over a high conversion rate in meaningful reportings and performance presentations. This way, you show the impact of your work, translate technical data into concrete action steps and achieve optimal solutions in close contact with the clients to reach their marketing goals.
- possess a university degree (economics, marketing, communications, media or related sectors)
- are a SEA expert and proficient with the relevant tools and Google Analytics
- have experience in a similar position, ideally in an agency
- speak French as mother tongue and are fluent in English, German is an asset
- like to take responsibility
- love and live online
- have been awarded the "Great Place to Work" award. This means Webrepublicans like to work for us; they are proud of their work, and their company
- work in modern offices right next to the Enge train station. Here you will find open spaces where creative ideas emerge, silent areas where you can work in a focused manner, rooftop terraces, rooms for lunch with your colleagues, and, of course, height-adjustable standing desks
- work in small, personal teams with the most motivated and smartest minds of the industry - you'll soon realize that Webrepublicans are more than pure 9 to 5 colleagues
- offer you much freedom and at the same time a lot of responsibility
- work in flat hierarchies and keep decision paths short
Feel free to contact Nikolai Braunschweiger (Head of HR) under +41 44 542 44 35.
We are looking forward to receiving your application with a short CV and a concise cover letter. In addition to an overview of your education and previous work experience, we are mostly interested in what motivates you to become a part of the Webrepublic.