Become part of the team at one of the leading digital agencies in Europe! As a Data Scientist you will develop and deploy automated data analysis pipelines, enabling our clients to transform their digital marketing datasets into actionable business insights.
Your main tasks will be to:
- create, deploy and maintain complete data analysis pipelines relating to online behaviour and digital marketing.
- implement predictive models to analyse, optimise and forecast diverse features including: online traffic, conversion rates, product sales and marketing impact.
- deliver value to our clients in collaboration with our data scientists, digital analytics consultants and software engineers.
- have strong software development and Python programming skills (knowledge of R is a plus)
- have a solid understanding of probability theory and statistics
- possess a Master’s degree or higher in a technical field (computer science, physics, mathematics or related sectors)
- ideally have some practical experience with real-world data analysis pipelines (e.g. using Hadoop, Airflow, AWS, GCP or other technologies)
- knowledge of web tracking or digital marketing technology would be a plus but not required
- are fluent in English; additionally German would be an advantage
- provide you with thrilling real-world client data sets to work on
- offer you an exciting work environment in a fast-growing company with a young and passionate team
- represent a very interactive working environment with a lot of freedom and a lot of responsibility
- offer a first-class benefits package
Feel free to contact Jennifer Bosshard (HR Manager) at +41 44 542 43 72.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application with a short CV. It is pretty easy and just takes a few minutes. In addition to an overview of your education and previous work experience, we are mostly interested in what motivates you to become a part of the Webrepublic.