Become part of the team at one of the leading digital agencies in Europe! As a Senior Digital Analytics Consultant you will be responsible for delivering complex digital analytics projects to our clients. You will initiate and execute projects related to digital analytics strategy creation, web and campaign analytics data infrastructure development and marketing performance optimization. You will be instrumental in supporting our clients in making better, data-driven decisions.
Your main tasks are...
...the creation of digital analytics strategies, website and campaign measurement and data linking concepts, as well as the setup and maintenance of web and campaign tracking systems using Google Marketing Platform technologies or occasionally other solutions. You will support our clients in realizing their digital analytics strategy through operational support, including tag management, dashboard creation and A/B testing when necessary. The planning, onboarding and management of digital analytics projects will be a part of your daily work too. In order to support our clients in these initiatives you will be collaborating and coordinating with our digital analytics consultants, data scientists, as well as our business development and digital marketing teams.
- possess a university degree (bachelor or master level)
- have a proven track record of leading and executing complex digital analytics projects
- have an understanding of basic quantitative and statistical methods
- have a solid understanding of web tracking and digital marketing technology (e.g. Google Analytics 360, Google Tag Manager 360, Google Display & Video 360, Google search and display ads, YouTube ads, Facebook ads)
- are fluent in German and English
- knowledge of the Adobe Marketing Cloud, Adobe Analytics, A/B testing tools (e.g. Optimizely, Google Optimize) or Python is a plus
- have been awarded the "Great Place to Work" award. This means Webrepublicans like to work for us; they are proud of their work, and their company
- work in modern offices right next to the Enge train station. Here you will find open spaces where creative ideas emerge, silent areas where you can work in a focused manner, rooftop terraces, rooms for lunch with your colleagues, and, of course, height-adjustable standing desks
- work in small, personal teams with the most motivated and smartest minds of the industry - you'll soon realize that Webrepublicans are more than pure 9 to 5 colleagues
- offer you much freedom and at the same time a lot of responsibility
- work in flat hierarchies and keep decision paths short
Feel free to contact Nikolai Braunschweiger (Head of HR) at +41 44 542 44 35.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application with a short CV. It is pretty easy and just takes a few minutes. In addition to an overview of your education and previous work experience, we are mostly interested in what motivates you to become a part of the Webrepublic.