Become part of the team at one of the leading digital agencies in Europe! As a Digital Product Manager you develop the strategy and the product portfolio of our Software Engineering team and help to sell them to potential clients.
Your responsibilities are...
...to set the long-term vision and strategy for the products and services of our Software Engineering team. This includes tasks such as identifying potential within the existing portfolio, conducting market research, generating product requirements as well as determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction. You develop marketing strategies and align them with our business development team to integrate software products into the Webrepublic sales process. Besides you act as internal and external point of contact for product and sales inquiries, feature requests and offer creation.
- obtained a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree either in economics or in the IT field
- have at least 3 years experience in the field of product management for a digital or technical portfolio
- have an analytical mindset and solid problem solving abilities
- are a great communicator (written and verbal) and have exceptional presentation skills
- are process driven, organised and have exceptional time management skills
- speak (Swiss-)German as a mother tongue as well as fluent English
Ideally, you also...
- are familiar with the online marketing landscape
- know about agile software development methodologies
- have experience in requirements engineering or technical writing
- have been awarded as Great Place to Work. This means Webrepublicans like to work for us, they are proud of their work and their company
- are working in modern offices right next to Enge train station: here you will find open spaces where creative ideas emerge, silent areas where you can work in a focused manner, rooftop terraces and rooms for lunch with your colleagues and, of course, height-adjustable standing desks
- are working in small, personal teams with the most motivated and smart minds in the industry - you'll soon realize Webrepublicans are more than simple 9 to 5 colleagues.
- offer you a lot of freedom and at the same time a lot of responsibility
- work in flat hierarchies and keep decision paths short
Feel free to contact Nikolai Braunschweiger (Head of HR) under +41 44 542 44 35.
We are looking forward to receiving your application with a short CV. In addition to an overview of your education and previous work experience, we are mostly interested in what motivates you to become a part of the Webrepublic.